It can be really annoying to come across such annoying HP Laptop errors while performing an important work. It can hamper your daily work schedule and prevents you to perform your task effortlessly. Here, you can some effective HP Laptop Troubleshooting that can cut off your Laptop errors easily.
HP is one of the most unmistakable names in the industry since its appearance. But as we all know, having issues time to time is just a common thing with every electronic device. HP Laptops also shows errors and glitches over time.
For now, let’s check the easy HP Laptop troubleshooting steps.
Touchpad Unresponsive- HP Laptop Troubleshooting
On numerous occasion, HP Laptop users have problems with the touchpad or click-pad. There can be various issues because of which you are facing this kind of problems. Here are the troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the issue
Firstly, make sure the touchpad is not turned off. Follow this steps to enable or disable your HP Laptop’s touchpad
- Press the Windows Button from the Keyboard
- Now, type ‘mouse’ in the search field. And Click on ‘Mouse’ from the search field to open it
- Then, select the ‘Device Settings’ tab and Click Enable from there.
- If there is any confirmation message pops out, Click OK
Now, check if the problem is solved or not. If still there is an issue, check the driver software whether laptop’s touchpad is updated or not. Maintaining proper update of the device driver software is necessary for an error-free session with your computer. To check whether the touchpad driver software is updated or not follow the steps given here.
- Firstly, Open the Windows Device Manager from your HP Laptop. To do so:
- Click on the Start Button and type ‘device manager’ and select Device Manager from the search box.
- When you open the device manager you will get the list of hardware categories. Locate the Touchpad option from the list and double-click on that.
- Then Click the Driver Tab and Click Update Driver if there is an update available it will run the update process.
Well, if the issue has not resolved yet then it will be better to talk with technical experts to solve the issue. You can visit the HP Laptop Support Page and talk to the chat assistants there.
HP Laptop Troubleshooting- Black Screen
Many of the HP Laptop users have reported on this kind of issue. Though this can happen with any laptop or computer it has become more frequent with the HP Laptops.
You sit to work with a whole lot of jobs in your hand and you turned on your Laptop. Out of the blue, all you got to see is a black screen that’s too without any error messages. If it is the same thing happening to you here is the DIY methods you can try to fix the issue.
Perform a Hard Reset
This error can happen because of the boot related issue. Try to hard reset your laptop to fix the issue. Follow the steps
- Disconnect all the external accessories along with the USB devices and media cards.
- Now disconnect the AC Power adapter from your computer. Remove the battery as well. Then, press and hold the power button of your laptop for a few seconds.
- Now, Reconnect the AC adapter and press the power button.
This will hard reset your laptop. Try to turn it on again. Still facing the problem? Call at the toll-free number of HP Customer Support.
Boot Up Failure
Suppose, you are working with your HP Laptop and you encounter a sudden shutdown of your PC. It is hard to find out whether it is the laptop problem or maybe a problem arising due to lack of care. In certain cases, you may not be able to start your Laptop again. Here, I have explained a few HP Laptop troubleshooting steps that can fix your boot up failure issue.
- Disconnect your AC adapter and take out your laptop battery.
- Keep holding the power button for at least fifteen seconds.
- Time to plug in the AC adapter back to the Laptop.
- Again, press and hold the restart button on the laptop.
Now check, if you are able to boot your system or not. This generally works in most of the cases. But if you are still not able to see any difference, you must consult with the HP Support experts. They can provide useful guidance for your HP Laptop errors.
Anyway, Folks! That’s all you can try to fix your HP Laptop Errors. You can also share any other easy HP Laptop troubleshooting here to fix these common issues with HP Laptops. Let me know about any of your problems with the HP Laptops through the comment section. You can read other posts here as well to solve the issues.