It is always tough when we go through problems with our laptops. It disrupts our daily work. Here in this article, I’m going to discuss some easy steps about HP Laptop Troubleshooting which will help you to coop with all your HP Laptop Errors.
HP is one of the most unmistakable names in the industry since its appearance. But, as we all know having issues from time to time is just a common thing with every electronic device. HP Laptops also come up with errors and glitches every other time. Let’s take a look at the common issues with HP Laptops and resolve your issues with HP Support Assistant.
Common Errors with HP Laptops
- Overheating issues in HP Laptop
- HP Laptop Screen is not turning on
- Software compatibility issues with HP Laptops
- BSOD in HP Laptop
- HP Laptop got infected by Virus/Malware
- HP Laptop’s touchpad is unresponsive
- Can’t connect my HP Laptop to the Internet
- HP Laptop’s motherboard failure
- Errors in updating HP Laptop’s Driver Software
- Battery related issue in HP Laptop
I have come up with some of the best solutions to solve most of the issues. But all of these are really time-consuming. So, the best thing you can do is to seek professional help to solve the errors. Call HP Laptop Support and get in touch with highly qualified techies available at your service 24/7.
For now, let’s check the easy HP Laptop troubleshooting steps.
Touchpad Unresponsive- HP Laptop Troubleshooting
On numerous occasions, HP Laptop users have problems with the touchpad or click-pad. There can be various issues because of which you are facing these kinds of problems. Here are the troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the issue
Firstly, make sure the touchpad is not turned off. Follow this steps to enable or disable your HP Laptop’s touchpad
- Press the Windows Button from the Keyboard
- Now, type ‘mouse’ in the search field. And Click on ‘Mouse’ from the search field to open it
- Then, select the ‘Device Settings’ tab and Click Enable from there.
- If there is any confirmation message pops out, Click OK
Now, check if the problem is solved or not. If still, there is an issue, check with the driver software for noting if the laptop’s touchpad is updated or not. Maintaining proper update of the device driver software is necessary for an error-free session with your computer. To check whether the touchpad driver software is updated or not follow the steps given here.
- Firstly, Open the Windows Device Manager from your HP Laptop. To do so:
- Click on the Start Button and type ‘device manager’ and select Device Manager from the search box.
- When you open the device manager you will get the list of hardware categories. Locate the Touchpad option from the list and double-click on that.
- Then Click the Driver Tab and Click Update Driver if there is an update available it will run the update process.
Well, if the issue has not resolved yet then it will be better to talk with technical experts to solve the issue. You can visit the HP Laptop Support Page and talk to the chat assistants there. They can help you anytime. They are available for 24/7 round the clock.
HP Laptop Troubleshooting- Black Screen
Many of the HP Laptop users have reported on this issue. Though this can happen with any laptop or computer, it has become more frequent with the HP Laptops.
You sit to work with a whole lot of jobs in your hand and as you switched on your laptop. Out of the blue, all you get to see is a black screen, that too without any error messages. This is the symptom usually reported by the HP Laptop users. If it is the same thing happening to you here are some of the methods which you can try to fix the issue.
Perform a Hard Reset
This error can happen because of the boot related issue. Try to hard reset your laptop to fix the issue. Follow the steps
- Disconnect all the external accessories along with the USB devices and media cards.
- Now disconnect the AC Power Adapter from your computer. Remove the battery as well. Then, press and hold the power button of your laptop for a few seconds.
- Now, Reconnect the AC adapter and press the power button
This will hard reset your laptop. Try to turn it on again. Still facing the problem? Call at +1-800-712-5704 the toll-free number of HP Support. Experts available there can give you the time-efficient solution.
Anyway, Folks! That’s all you can try to fix your HP Laptop Errors. If you have any other easy solution to fix these common issues with HP Laptops you can share it here. Let me know about any of your problems with the HP Laptops. Use the comments section for that.
You can also read the related posts here which might ultimately result in the solution of some major problems that you might be facing.